Saturday, April 30, 2011

April 30

Good morning from Denmark :)

The sun is up, the sky is blue, it's beautiful...and I am 21!!!!!!!!!

...and I'd like to thank Facebook for the timely reminder, because I nearly forgot:


InDEED it is!

After a big barbeque-dance party here at Skjoldhoj last night - (THANKS Marije and Wendy for your bbq and house!) - it looks like it's going to be a pretty chill day. I've got some packing to do and a tea party to attend, but I shall return as the sun doth set to post some pictures, tell you about upcoming adventures, and to pass on some wisdom and whimisical ponderings from a 21-year-old Canadian in Daneland.

EEE! Life.

A small chrous of birds are singing outside my open window at the moment, and I do believe it's to the tune of "Happy Birthday." Ah! How nice.

TAK SKAL DU HAVE, BIRDS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment