Saturday, March 12, 2011

Nor way or the High way

Tomorrow at 11:05 a.m., my TV mates and I being our adventure to OSLO! Yes, while my parents and sisters are basking on the beach in Florida, I'm heading even MORE north to where there's snow in the forecast. Where de snow shoes at?

It's only about a 1.5 hour flight and we're flying out of the Billund airport (just an hour outside of Aarhus.) We're there until Friday to film our third assignment, and Hugo, Dave and I are preparing to rent a car and drive to the mountains to film a story about ecotourism. HA! How's THAT for a field trip?

To prepare for this week of Norwegian shenanigans, I have packed what will be my checked bag with a pair of boots, underwear and fruit, muusli cereal and boxes of pretzel sticks - (the security may suspect I'm up to something) - and I also contacted my cousin Joel who is IN Oslo right now directing opera!!!

Family reunion in Europe doth approach :D

But more importantly, I rediscovered the song "Senorita" by Justin Timberlake at about 11:30 last night at the karaoke bar. It's pretty much been on repeat on my lap top since that time.

Nevermind the racy video - ya gotta LOVE a good head-bobber!

See you Norway!

No comments:

Post a Comment