Thursday, March 24, 2011

Solskinsvejr

It used to be a rarity most beloved, but sunny weather in this Denmarkian town are appearing just as frequently as my pile of dirty laundry. BRING ON DE FRECKLES!

I'm currently listening to "Crave You" by Flight Facilities - (a song that will forever remind me of Oslo) - and my window is wide open. There's a breeze blowing that you can hear, and the sun is at thee perfect angle. It's making a golden drop shadow on the tree branches outside while slowly sucking the saturation out of the sky.

Hmmmmmm spring time. It's happening!!!

To celebrate this change of season, Hugo and I took a walk to the beach on Sunday.

iPod, ocean, air. Lovely afternoon, I say.


























...and then, we found a soother tree?

Hahahahaha.

Aarhus is great. You should really come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment